Monday, May 01, 2006

 

More replies SUPER SILVER 2003 CITROEN XSARA PICASSO MPV Item number: 4634600730


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 28-Apr-06 at 23:06:29 BST, seller added the following information:

So many emails so much a waste of lives - mine mainly. The lowlights this evening:

I used to enjoy looking in my email box in the morning, getting messages from family and mates that sort of stuff. Hay ho!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 30-Apr-06 at 15:36:01 BST, seller added the following information:

Another batch of questions...don't think I can reply to any more individually so I have rounded them up and here is a selection:

More as I get through them and when I can be bothered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Question & Answer


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?